Sandra AzocarLocal 006
Julie WoodfordLocal 054
Cecilia FernandesLocal 002
Alicia SalonLocal 056
Pamela FoyleLocal 095
Rita BainsLocal 002
Carol MammelLocal 095
Browse through a list of downloadable documents.
Duties of the Women's Committee
Text only block
AUPE’s Constitution sets out the duties of the Women’s Committee as follows:
The Women’s Committee shall:
- educate and promote awareness to the members and the public on equality, discrimination, current and related issues especially as they relate to women;
- encourage and support involvement of Women in Union activities, events and educational;
- promote involvement and support by AUPE members-at-large and communities of women’s issues;
- co-operate with, liaise with, and lobby other organizations and various levels of government addressing women’s issues;
- prepare and present policies, briefs and information on issues of concern;
- initiate action and participate in meetings, conferences, conventions and educational courses on issues of concern to women and co-ordinate these with other committees and organizations; and
- establish a resource base on women’s issues including but not limited to, discrimination and equality.
Prairie School for Union Women
Text only block
Prairie School for Union Women is back! Fill out your application form today for a chance to take part in four days of intensive, interactive online learning with other union women.
The deadline to apply is May 25, and courses will run from June 13-16.
Women's Committee documents
Sorry, no results found.