Members vote to accept new collective agreement
AUPE members working for Alberta Pensions Services Corp. have voted to ratify their new collective agreement. The agreement was approved by members with an overwhelming 87% “yes” vote.
Highlights from the four-year agreement include:
- Salary increases:
- January 1, 2021 – 0% increase
- January 1, 2022 – 0% increase
- January 1, 2023 - 1.25% increase
- January 1, 2024 – 1.5% increase plus an additional 0.5% Gain Share Formula, if applicable
- Increased paramedical coverage;
- More protection for members working in temporary and term positions;
- Language that helps and protects members who exercise their right to refuse unsafe work;
- A new Letter of Understanding to strengthen job security.
The negotiating team would like to thank all members for their solidarity and support throughout bargaining as well as their active participation during the voting process. We could not do it without you!
Don’t miss future bargaining updates and other important union news. Make sure AUPE has your up-to-date contact information by visiting www.aupe.org/update-info
Please contact your negotiating team representative or AUPE resource staff if you have any questions.
AUPE NEGOTIATING TEAM - ALBERTA PENSIONS SERVICES CORP.
AUPE RESOURCE STAFF
Dale Perry Negotiations
Farid Iskandar Organizing
Alexander Delorme Communications