Your negotiating team would like to thank you for your patience as we worked to improve your collective agreement.
We are pleased to inform you that a tentative agreement has been reached – highlights can be found below. Also, a complete copy of the Tentative Agreement can be found here or at the end of this bargaining update.
Term: Collective Agreement to expire March 31, 2026
- Jan. 1, 2023 – 2.25% (retroactive)
- Date of ratification – 1%
- Jan. 1, 2024 – 1.75%
- Jan. 1, 2025 – 2%
Shift differentials and other improvements
- Evening shift differential would see an increase from $2.75 per hour to $3.75 per hour
- Weekend shift differential increase from $3.25 per hour to $4 per hour
- Charge pay increase from $1.50 per hour to $1.75 per hour
- Preceptor pay increase from $0.65 per hour to $1 per hour
- Professional fees reimbursement increase from $300 to $350
- Extend Professional Development from licensed practical nurses (LPN) only to “Employees” which means any employee is who requires a license now or in the future will be eligible.
RRSP: Decrease eligibility from 0.568 to 0.5 Full Time Equivalent (FTE)
Benefits: Decrease eligibility from 0.568 to 0.5 FTE
Addition of named holiday: National Day for Truth and Reconciliation in a Letter of Understanding (LOU).
Voting on the agreement
When: Thursday, June 15
12 (noon) to 4 pm
Where: Bistro, Copper Sky Lodge worksite
Your negotiating team is recommending ratification.
If you have coworkers who do not receive our updates via email, please encourage them to update their contact information at: aupe.org/update-info.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to a member of your negotiating team if you have any questions about bargaining.
AUPE NEGOTIATING TEAM – PARK PLACE COPPER SKY LODGE
firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-915-7583
Michelleshaw971@gmail.com or 780-721-0188
AUPE RESOURCE STAFF
Kate Robinson, Negotiations
Tracy Noble, Organizing